Nov 2, 2010

Boo!

 Turtleneck: JcPenny, Blazer: Thrifted, Skinny Cargos: Target, Boots: JcPenny, Necklace: Forever 21
 I planned a spooky Halloween for all of you where I would disappear from sight....and never be seen again. Okay more like me and Sir Matt headed back to Colorado with some friends for some much needed weekend fun. Believe it or not, this really was my road trip attire, I came straight home from school, chucked some clothes in a bag and hit the road. I hardly had time to click my heels and sing, "Road trip, road trip!" (but do not fear I did indeed save time for that). It was SO great to go home even if it was short...but more on that tomorrow. Today I just want you to be astonished that I spent 8 hrs in a car, all the while wearing this boots and all (I'm just astonished as you are).

17 comments :

  1. Love the cargos tucked in boots. Must try it.
    Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, confession. I bought a pair of skinny cargos like three months ago and have yet to wear them due to lack of inspiration. You have just inspired me! I think I'll copy this look soon:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the elements of this outfit! The cargo skinnys, the boots, the striped blazer - great, great outfit!!

    Small Time Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am astonished that you could stand those boots for more than a couple hours! Props to you! The are adorable so I can see why you didn't take them off even for the ride.

    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the boots!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is pretty amazing! I don't think I've ever looked that put together on a road trip. :)
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  7. i loveee those boots! you look so cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, my post today was about my skinny cargo pants too!!! Great minds think alike!

    http://www.afashionfixation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow thats quite remarkable, the boots must be made from clouds and cushions

    ReplyDelete
  10. turtleneck and blazer combo is officially on my "try this next" list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the cargos! I really need a pair of olive green cargos!


    http://southerncomfortga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. green cargo pants!!! i've been needing a pair...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like your boots. They look great with your skinny cargos. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow cool outfit! I love the pants so much :)

    visit my blog?

    jessie xx

    ReplyDelete