Nov 7, 2010

Bring Out Your Inner Bombshell

I've gotten a few questions about how I get my wavy hair look and I decided I'll share my secret...but don't tell too many people. If everyone has awesome hair then by definition mine just won't look that cool anymore. Okay okay you can tell. I've always tried to get really relaxed and natural looking waves but I honestly couldn't find a middle ground between I'm going to my freshman year of prom tight curls and I've never met a curling iron. So without further ado my secret. I use what's called the Bombshell; it can be found both at Sephora here and also at Sultra's website here. You can find out exactly how I style it through this video, I honestly do it exactly how the video does it.  And this is what happens, and oh is it glorious.
Before
 Yes I'm in my bathrobe, what it was early.
And After
 There are a few things that really tipped the scales for me when it came to the Bombshell.
-We all know I have the memory of a gold fish, and this puppy will turn off if it's not used in thirty minutes
- It heats up ridiculously fast, like 30 seconds fast.
- It comes with a two year warranty
-This baby goes to an even 360 degrees F, so to keep you happy and not a burn victim they also give you a heat resistant glove for styling and a mat to put on your counter to protect it from burns.
-It's not at all harmful like a curling iron, no weird smoke coming off your hair, no funky burnt smells. This thing is made to protect.
Anyways, I hope that helped you guys with some hair tips, let me know if you'd like a tutorial or any other tips. I'd love to help!

7 comments :

  1. That is really generous of you to share the secret! :) Will try ot myself and let you know! :)Just FYI, following you because I like this space! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so darling! So proud that we can share the same name! Thank you so much for your sweet, sweet comment on my blog. I'm followin ya back girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! You are too cute. You look beautiful in waves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wearing my hair wavy for the last 2 weeks I think, mostly because I don't want to take time to straighten it. My secret - don't comb it after a shower, haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing! Taking care of my hait is not my best point.Have you your first outfit ,yet.I 've just had my first remix.I'm dying to know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the tip. I have super straight hair and I always want a little bit of curl. I am going to have to go out and find this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. maybe santa will bring me one for x-mas!

    ReplyDelete