Nov 3, 2010

A Colorado Dream


 Boots: c/o CSN.com, Jeggings: Charlotte Russe, Sweater: Old Navy $8!, Shirt: Old Navy, Necklace: F21
 I seriously cannot explain how going home just felt like a breath of fresh air, even though it was a short trip I can NEVER get enough of my family. P.S. This is a totally legitimate leaf fight by the way. After me and Jen were done throwing the leaves I seriously had leaves everywhere, including my bra (not so fun to have that crunching around all afternoon, go ahead and pretend you haven't gotten something down there). While pulling clumps of leaves out of my hair Jen declared," That was a blasty blast." (you'd understand how awesome this saying was if you knew Jen). And Jen, indeed it was a blasty blast.
We spent most of our afternoon in Boulder, a town known for its granola eating, spandex wearing, hippie styling people. I loved just hanging out on the street and watching all of the street performers and crazies walking around!
And what would Halloween be without some spooky Halloween cookies! All of the cookies that you like...are the ones I made, don't ask I just know.
I already can't wait to go back there for Thanksgiving! What are your plans for the holiday?

18 comments :

  1. Gorgeous pictures! I'm in Denver and I love the warm Fall weather this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures I got that same sweater form Old navy love it !!!great pictures !1!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a good ole fashioned leaf fight is always a good time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun!
    I've never had leaves in my bra, but I end up with popcorn down there more than I like to admit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that sweater. Fall leaves are fun, except when they need to be raked.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, I love these pictures! Your sweater is so cozy and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i mightve drooled a little lookin at those cookies.

    just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love colorado! Looks like you had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your leave fight pictures, looks like a blast!

    http://www.afashionfixation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loooove that sweater!! Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LLLLLLLove it !!!!!

    xoxo
    minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this looks like so much fun! And those cookies look SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay for leaves! I love that I live in a state (Indiana) that actually has a fall season. I'll take that over Florida anyday...and you look adorable!
    Kristina J.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww, looks like fun! Great job on the cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  15. $8 for that sweater?! Great find, girl! I love going back and visiting my family, too. There's just nothing like it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i lovvvveeeeeeeed these pics <3
    so gorgeous .

    ReplyDelete