May 10, 2011

Hawaii By Pictures

Our first day in Hawaii just lounging at the beach.
Just in case you needed a before shot of Matt and Andrew's whiteness. Ya know, just in case
Matt's battle wound with the coral.
Who fell asleep on the beach and got caught...April!
There were some food carts out on the street that had the most delicious sea food...we couldn't resist.
Most of our journeys went something like this...
We spent an afternoon in China town wandering around...I happened to befriend a few fishies during the day.
We spent a day at the Polynesian Cultural Center. It was so awesome to see all the different cultures.
After the PCC we headed over to the north shore to do some snorkeling.
I may have got knocked on my butt way to many times from the HUGE waves.
Matt faced the huge waves like a champ.
It wouldn't be right if I left out Matt getting his foot stuck in the elevator door.
And of course the awesome view from our place.

15 comments :

  1. Wow, looks like such an amazing trip! Thanks for sharing all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks like a blast ive always wanted to go to hawaii! you look adorb in the goldfish pic!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate you right now...

    ok that's a lie, but I do really wish I was there! Please tell me you went by matsumoto shave ice while you were in North Shore. It's a must!!! Also, there's some big rock out there somewhere that you should climb and jump off of...that's not vague is it? There's also a waterfall you should hike to because seriously that was the best hike of my life. I just can't remember where the heck it was!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun stuff girlie! looks like you had a romping good time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos! Looks like you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What gorgeous pictures! It looks like you had an amazing time!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh it looks like you had a wonderful time! i miss it already...sniff

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Hawaii! My husband and I went when I was four months pregnant with our first child - it was THE last childless vacation we took. I'd love to know where you got that black and white striped shirt, and the ruffly one, was it blue or green?? Thanks,

    prettypolishedperfect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hot dang it looks like you guys had fun! That plate of noms from the seafood truck looks amazeballs, and I LOVE your outfit with the fedora and red skirt.

    Thanks for a nice little escape from the gross gray weather here in New England right now!

    :o) Renée

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do hope you put some sunscreen on sometime during your vacation. Sun safety missy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeay you got some sunny days!
    If you're still there check out Lenard's Bakery on Kapahulu Avenue outside of Waikiki. Best. Pastries. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  12. you had so much fun
    and too much sun huh? ... but who cares!!! :)
    :*
    http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. So glad you had a blast. It makes me miss it so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are SO PRETTY! Your eyes are just gorgeous. :)
    Hawaii looks like it was tons of fun. Sounds like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete