Jun 7, 2011

I Do What I Can


 
Matt needed to get a bunch of studying done Friday night so as a very supportive and not at all selfish wife I went to Guru's (best sweet potato fries you will EVER have) and to a concert with some friends. Have you heard of the rooftop concert series here in Provo. Every first Friday of the month there's a concert on the top of a parking garage for FREE! Say what what?! Can I get a hey hey?

I didn't ditch my boy for the whole night though. We ended up having a bon fire fully equipped with s'mores and banana boats with our friends later that night. I just may have caught the best part of the night with my camera, Matt and Andrew started beat boxing and drumming with the marshmallow sticks...
(sorry the videos sideways)

5 comments :

  1. Those sweet potatoes fries are making my mouth water....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I want to watch but I'm at work! Rats.

    Looks like a fun time!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Concert on a rooftop...sounds like so much fun!! Love me some sweet potato fries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking at your blog everyday to see a happy person with smiling eyes :) Thank you

    ReplyDelete